Customer Service Manager (CSM)
Location: Long Crendon, UK
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for driving excellent internal and external Customer Service through leadership and guidance to the Customer Service Teams. The customer service manager will lead the team of customer service representatives to resolve customer concerns with service, distribution or condition of products, calmly and confidently. Maintaining a professional atmosphere to excel in solving challenges and increasing customer loyalty with the customer service team, leading to an increase in sales productivity.
Role and Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are that of the Customer Service Manager. These are intended as an overview and are not an exhaustive list.
- Monitors all aspects of customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and improve the quality of customer service.
- Driving change control and continuous improvement within the Customer Service department to deliver best in class customer service levels.
- Coordinates with the sales team to integrate plans to increase customer satisfaction and revenue objectives.
- Effectively coordinate with operations to help manage forecast and production scheduling.
- Handling customer escalations with care and attention, ensuring investigations are conducted in full and the customer is always kept up to date.
- Controlling and updating customer price records on Sage X3.
- Identifying the need for tools, resources and training for the Customer Service department.
- Conduct and coordinate relevant training for Customer Service team members.
- Reporting on OTIF performance working with Operations and Logistics.
- Recording and monitoring Customer Service KPI’s in line with corporate objectives and supporting the introduction of corrective action where necessary.
- Reporting on Customer Service performance and providing management information to Commercial Manager.
- Management of non-compliance with Customer Service team members.
- Implementing and maintaining SOPs and training documents.
- Controlling records of all commercial contracts and ensuring the Customer Service department are working to the agreed terms of these contracts.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the Company’s product and service offerings and ensure that is reflected within the team.
- Ensuring the Customer Service department comply with the Data Protection legislation when processing customers details and communicating on the telephone.
- Ensuring the team are in full compliance with all Quality, Health and Safety and Fire regulations.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary plus Performance and Company bonus scheme
To apply and for more information, please contact Rebecca Herreros — email@example.com